Estate Planning Services
We have Something For Everyone
Services include revocable and irrevocable trusts with integrated tax planning, power of attorney, advance health care directives, advance dementia directives, HIPAA waivers, and all of the other estate planning tools you may need.
I will help you develop your estate planning strategy based on your needs. For example:
- Enable your beneficiaries to avoid the cost and hassle of probate, and ensure the best tax treatment possible, by setting up a trust.
- Protect your assets from becoming depleted from taxes, probate costs, or MediCal recovery.
- Distribute your assets to those you want – and keep it out of the hands of those you don’t.
- Ensure your loved ones with special needs, minor children, or pets will be taken care of by those you choose.
- Set up a durable power of attorney so you (and your assets) are protected in the event you are incapacitated.
- Ensure your medical wishes are followed, even if you are not able to speak up for yourself, through an advance health care directive.
These are just some examples of what you can accomplish through estate planning.
There are many ways you can leverage estate planning tools to accomplish your goals, both now and in the future. Take some time to plan today to secure your future and legacy.
I offer a wide variety of estate planning services – all customized to fit your specific needs and desires. I work on a flat-fee basis so you know exactly how much the services will cost in advance. Comprehensive trust packages range from $1,750 to $5,950 depending on the complexity, inclusion of additional estate planning tools (such as power of attorney or health care directive) and the number of trusts needed. Clients typically spend between two and three thousand dollars for their comprehensive trust package.
Because the flat fee is based on the level of complexity and scope of services, we would need to discuss your specific situation and needs before I can give you an exact cost. Contact me today to set up a complimentary consultation.
Depending on your needs and what you want to accomplish, your trust package may include: